Tremendous Gerard Koopman acquisition
Most pigeon fanciers are always looking to upgrade and strengthen their pigeon colony. Just like these fanciers, Hans & Evert-Jan Eijerkamp are continuously on the lookout, searching for top pigeons to add to their breeding loft. Recently they have acquired several pearls from the Gerard Koopman breeding stable.
The Koopman and Eijerkamp family have been close friends for more than 35 years. This past season, Hans and Evert-Jan Eijerkamp, along with Henk Jurriens, travelled to Ermerveen to “milk pigeons”with team Koopman.
While there, a lot of toppers went through their hands and, soon, agreements were made. Gerard was going to breed several youngsters from his current toppers for them. Now that November had come, it was time to pick up the “Gold” from the colony “Koopman.”
- Two out of “Jerson,” Olympiade pigeon Nitra 2013 X “Amadi,” 4th National Ace pigeon Long Distance WHZB 2018 and, winner of a.o 3rd National Sens against 8,780 pigeons.
- One out of “Jerson,” Olympiade pigeon Nitra 2013 X “Miss Marakot,” winner of 1st Ravenstein against 11,509 pigeons.
- Two out of “Nilton,” a top breeder and son of “Ermerveen’s Hope” X “Alawa,” a super racer out of “New Hope.” “Alawa” won 2x TOP 10 NPO.
- One out of “Royal Dream,” a super son of “Cassius”, father of 1st NPO Sens X “Galacia,” mother of 1st Finale Pattaya OLR.
- One out of “Royal Dream,” a super son of “Cassius”, father of 1st NPO Sens X “Michalina,” a daughter of “Olympic Niels.”
- Two out of “Paco,” winner of 2nd National Bourges against 5,877 pigeons and full brother of “Manu” and “Amado” X “Adora, winner of 1st NPO Pithiviers and 2nd NPO Chateauroux.
Additionally, in 2020, there will be another two youngsters out of the absolute star of the Koopman loft, moving to Brummen. These will be out of “Manu,” winner of 1st National Bourges against 5,877 pigeons and 1st National Chateauroux against 3,647 pigeons within two weeks in 2018.